Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Control Tower Customer Solutions Leader
Requisition ID: RC46826-1
Job Title: Control Tower Customer Solutions Leader
Job Requisition Number: RC46826
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Primary Job Posting Location:
6055 Primacy Parkway
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Posting Date: 2018-04-06
GENERAL SUMMARY Responsible for the assessment, design, development and implementation of Control Tower and other solutions in support of FedEx Trade Networks customers. Scope includes opportunities with Control Tower, multiple FTN offerings, cross-Opco products and services, and global requirements, as well as new services and solutions. With limited supervision, works directly with external customers and all levels of Management to increase FedEx Trade Networks revenue and strategic value.
1. Business development support: With focus on Control Tower, design and develop regional and global customer solutions utilizing standard methodologies, a solutions selling approach, and the portfolio and capabilities of the company and other opcos. Create and present innovative business, technology & value driven solutions.
2. Project management and communications: With focus on Control Tower, apply a well-defined and disciplined project management methodology including the use of tools, documentation, and resources to effectively manage a project. Develop and deliver effective proposal responses and presentations to multi-level audience including clevel customer contacts.
3. Solution implementation: With focus on Control Tower, manage and execute the coordinated and timely implementation of regional and global solutions directly or through collaboration with other teams.
4. Specialty services development and management: With focus on Control Tower, take a leadership role in developing and managing defined and repeatable services/solutions with a go-to-market value. Apply expertise from one or more areas including vertical industry knowledge, supply-chain expertise, technology enablement, process definition.
5. Toolkit development: With focus on Control Tower, apply a structured approach to develop, implement, and communicate toolkit components that support the solution selling approach. These include but are not limited to methodologies, best practices, case-studies, modeling tools, value quantifications, analytics, & quality techniques.
6. Internal & OpCo alignments: maintain effective relationships with sales, operations, and support teams through alignments that drive collaboration innovation, and growth. Work individually, lead peer and cross functional teams, mentor less senior colleagues, and support department senior colleagues to presents solutions to upper management.
7. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree/equivalent, preferably in business, finance, technology, a quantitative discipline or related field. Min of 5 years’ experience in a logistics/supply chain/forwarding environment with progressive responsibility for developing or managing business or technology solutions and customer engagements. Expertise in one or more aspects of logistics/supply-chain is required, a familiarity with multiple related international products and services is preferred. Some travel is required. Advanced skills with business software and/or spreadsheet applications, and presentation tools. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently and with min supervision. Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective presentations to senior leadership. Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as proven expertise in analysis, planning, decision making and project management. Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective relationships.
FedEx Trade Networks provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf) before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster_ES.pdf). Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement: The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless required to do so by law or the FedEx Trade Networks Legal Department.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Trade Networks Transport and Brokerage, Inc. is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law."
FTN will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FAIR Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHOO) for the City of Los Angeles (LAMC 189.00)
FedEx Trade Networks will not rely on the wage history of a prospective employee from any current or former employer when determining the wages for such individual at any stage in the employment process, including in the negotiation or drafting of any employment contract in accordance with Philadelphia Ordinance No. 160840.