Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Advisor
Requisition ID: RC47108
Job Title: Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC47108
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
The Corporate Financial Advisor / Strategic Finance position:
- Leads preparation of financial and high level business-decision support analyses and performs research for a broad range of finance areas such as revenue and profit forecasts/plans, scenario analysis, cash flow estimates, cost-benefit calculations, return on investment/net present value calculations and identification of financial risk.
- Utilizes IT systems and databases to access applicable business information and prepare sound financial models.
- Prepares presentations of complex financial topics with actionable recommendations. Leads effective discussions of financial analysis projects, identifying key financial sensitivity areas.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of FedEx processes and operations
- Financial Planning/Analysis experience in the Transportation Industry
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferably in business, finance or related discipline. Five (5) years directly related experience in financial analysis, financial planning, business consulting, project management, accounting and/or operational analysis. Knowledge of transportation industry strongly preferred. Strong analytical, business judgment, and communications skills required.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.