Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Treasury Analyst
Requisition ID: RC48539
Job Title: Sr. Treasury Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC48539
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
Assists in the research, analysis, and execution of complex projects in cash management, corporate finance, retirement investments or risk management. develops and maintains effective working relationships with personnel from other departments, vendors, external auditors, etc.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Foreign Exchange analysis and trading experience.
- Accounting background is a plus.
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable with executing and confirming trades in electronic platforms, familiar with treasury workstations and able to organize and report trade activity in a consolidated and timely manner.
- Ability to automate spreadsheets and model in excel is desirable.
Requires Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, risk management, accounting or business or equivalent. MBA with emphasis in finance or MS in finance preferred. Four years professional experience in a finance function required. Familiarity with spreadsheet modeling and other business-related computer applications. Strong analytical, communications, and interpersonal skills required.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.