Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Lead - 2nd shift (CPA Dept.)
Requisition ID: RC55921
Job Title: Team Lead - 2nd shift (CPA Dept.)
Job Requisition Number: RC55921
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Primary Job Posting Location:
6050 Rockwell Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
Posting Date: 2018-04-16
Job Posting End Date: 2018-04-27
To complete and assign work-specific activities to team members and to provide direction and guidance as well as training in the completion of these activities. This includes resolving complex work-related issues by establishing strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ensures team members complete necessary specific work-related activities and assignments on time.
- Maintains outstanding internal and external customer service while demonstrating sound communication skills.
- Provides direction and guidance to team members by answering questions on any specific work-related issue(s) or problem(s).
- Resolves routine and complex issues relating to the teams' day-to-day activities and provides guidance and training on new activities.
- Assigns work activities based on team members' skill levels.
- Performs a quality audit of completed activities for each team member including the recording and tracking of results.
- Reviews errors and completes or arranges the necessary training for each team member based on results of the audit.
- Compiles data and completes daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure quality measurement goals are achieved.
- Maintains and controls the flow of work to and from other departments.
- Compiles information and completes a team productivity and quality report.
- Works with manager in anticipating and/or identifying any existing problems with an individual team member's productivity/ performance and also with the team as a whole with regard to workflow and productivity output.
- Makes professional recommendations to management regarding continuous constructive work-related activities that would further enhance or improve workflow production and results.
- High school diploma/GED.
- A thorough knowledge of specific area responsible for and applicable government regulations.
- At least three (3) years business experience, two (2) of which were in a brokerage industry and/or Customs brokerage working environment.
- One (1) year in a position of support and/or assistance in a team or individual environment with proven leadership skills as this position will oversee team members.
- Strong communication, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to train and motivate team members in order to ensure a high optimum flow of work productivity.
FedEx Trade Networks provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf) before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster_ES.pdf). Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement: The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless required to do so by law or the FedEx Trade Networks Legal Department.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Trade Networks Transport and Brokerage, Inc. is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law."
FTN will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FAIR Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHOO) for the City of Los Angeles (LAMC 189.00)
FedEx Trade Networks will not rely on the wage history of a prospective employee from any current or former employer when determining the wages for such individual at any stage in the employment process, including in the negotiation or drafting of any employment contract in accordance with Philadelphia Ordinance No. 160840.