Sr. Corporate Accounting Analyst
Requisition ID: RC61649-1
Job Title: Sr. Corporate Accounting Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC61649
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
To compile, analyze and prepare financial and statistical information in support of accounting and financial analysis of FedEx companies, including consolidated reporting and/or reporting in compliance with SEC rules and regulations. To provide interpretation and support to users of financial statements. To support the design and enhancement of financial reporting systems.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and proven ability in application of GAAP to complex accounting issues.
- Excellent analytical and financial analysis skills.
- Outstanding knowledge of business software, spreadsheet applications and/or mainframe or web-based applications.
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with accounting for international operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in accounting or finance-related discipline. MBA and/or CPA preferred. Five (5) years experience in public accounting or the accounting department of a public company. Strong accounting and reporting skills. Strong organizational, analytical, project management and communications skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.