Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Human Resources - Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 26086-284152
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Human Resources
Region: 000 : Corporate
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions. The position is also responsible for working with various departments to develop procedures, evaluate options, perform gap analysis, document processes and design and coordinate appropriate resolutions. The role serves as the liaison between the HR and Information Technology departments.
Workforce Management System
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform needs analysis and gather functional requirements
- Design, develop, test and implement sustainable solutions
- Consult, document and recommend system and process enhancements
- Diagnose and resolve escalated production support issues
- Configure system setup and maintain configuration/design documentation
- Communicate with business partners from all levels in the organization
- Manage small to medium scale HR system projects
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- 5+ years related direct experience with an Human Capital Management (HCM) System, PeopleSoft experience preferred with version 8.9 or higher
- Experience working with various levels of the organization and familiarity with HR processes
- Experience working within a large corporation
- Experience in system implementations preferred
- Analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.