Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Product Support - Print
Requisition ID: 26086-291944
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 000 : Corporate
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Manager, Product Support is responsible for the successful planning, development and management of operational execution for commercial and retail customers. This role oversees a team of operational product managers, Customer Service Representatives, and Customer Service Coordinators that are accountable for supporting projects / program execution through FedEx Office and extended networks. This position will partner with cross functional teams to support planning, development of process documentation, and strategic program development for product lines such as distributed print, direct mail, complex print and signs & graphics. Manages and monitors quality, customers / sales experience, communications and process improvement initiatives. This role also provides strategic program development to grow the operational product management suite through collaboration with various stakeholders.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Set objectives for the operational Product Management and Customer Service team in accordance with Company and Network Operations strategy
- Manage team of operational Product Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Customer Service Coordinator team (including weekly scheduling)
- Establish and ensure adherence to operational product manager team rules of engagement; review, and assignment of sales opportunities to ensure timely planning and pricing support
- Manage customer service team to help preflight and process orders for production within FXO and Extended Networks
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders, business partners and customers as required to enhance and deliver new program initiatives for FXO Product Lines (Distributed Print, Direct Mail, Signs & Graphics and Complex Print)
- Provide ongoing communications support, workload balancing efforts, program readiness, risk mitigation and resolution / escalation as required
- Develop metrics to evaluate productivity of teams, product lines supported and areas for improvement
- Document and implement operational execution process and help resolve issues escalated by Customer, Sales, Retail and Manufacturing Network teams
- Provide ongoing training and skill enhancements to ensure growth and development of team
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested by senior management
- Develop positive working relationships with cross functional teams to ensure product management and customer service SLAs expectations are met
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years related experience in print production experience in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- 5+ years management experience
- 5+ years customer service experience for large client accounts with complex print production needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- High level of organizational skills and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to prepare and present statistical data and recommendations to support Quarterly Business Reviews
- Ability to manage a team and work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment for complex print projects / programs
- Ability to solve problems and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment under strict timeframes
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.