Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CP - Field Account Executive
Requisition ID: 26086-295480
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Sales
Region: 500 : Sales
Address Line 1: 450 W. 1st Avenue
State: New Jersey
Zip Code: 07203
The CP – Field Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, cultivating and penetrating sales in selected (named) corporate accounts. This position will serve as the primary contact for developing long- term customer relationships and securing program and project purchase commitments at established price levels. Note: 5+ years of off-set printing experience required
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Solicit business from both old and new prospective clients through phone contact, email, and personal sales calls
- Generate requests for quotations based on customer’s specifications
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales forecasts; projecting expected sales volume
- Develop and follow up on new sales leads and maintain a high level of customer service
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent print industry experience
- 5+ years experience of print sales, within the commercial market, with a proven track record
- Prior experience with the technical aspects of prepress, printing, and binding
- Prior experience working with corporations, marketing firms, and design agencies
- Prior experience with establishing new clients and developing relationships, including selling to medium and large companies and organizations
- Prior experience in sales planning, meeting sales goals, negotiating and selling to customer needs
- Prior experience with analytical thinking and problem-solving
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office's employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office's team members, must have received a Satisfactory or above on last performance appraisal
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.