Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Lead Coord
Requisition ID: 26086-297054
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 033 : CPCs
Address Line 1: 5901 S 226th St
Zip Code: 98032
The Production Lead Coordinator is required to perform many functions within the center, including the ability to perform all functions performed by Production Specialists and Production Operators. Primarily, the Production Lead Coordinator will manage, monitor and facilitate all production processes, including the tracking, pick-up and delivery, and quality check process. The Production Lead Coordinator is responsible for providing the production team members with print ready files and order details to ensure Done Right and On Time production output. The Production Lead Coordinator will assist the assistant manager, in managing, monitoring, and facilitating all production processes. The Production Lead Coordinator may take part in the tracking process, production coordination, support transportation needs, perform final quality-checks and ensure communication among shifts.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Track and log all production jobs
- Provide print ready production files and complete order details
- Provide order scheduling and routing information to Production team members
- Ensure adequate supplies are available to produce requested orders
- Responsible for ensuring quality during and after production process
- Ensure communication among shifts
- Coordinate pick-up and delivery of customer orders to include pick up and deliver of customer orders personally
- Provide leadership to team members on an assigned shift
- Provide customer service, including anticipating needs, suggesting alternatives and problem solving, and is able to satisfy those needs with a minimum amount of supervision
- Assist in the training of center team members
- Collate, sort and organize customer orders
- Follow instructions of supervisors and assist other team members in performing center functions
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of high-volume document reproduction experience or quality controls
- Prior experience of FXO products & services offerings preferred
- Commercial print environment experience preferred
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods
- Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.