Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Call Center Representative
Requisition ID: 26086-301368
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Region: 000 : Corporate
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The National Bid Center Representative provides customer service in printing/copying bid proposals, follow up, and project consultation including up-selling. The Representative provides accurate and timely support relating to project estimate/bidding for both customers and FedEx Office and Print Centers.
Monday-Friday - 10AM - 7PM
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service in printing/copying bid proposals
- Project consultation and follow-up including up-selling and asking for customer business using applicable tools and established processes
- Provide accurate and timely support relating to project estimate/bidding for both customers and FedEx Office via phone, email and chat correspondence
- Enter all pertinent data into customer relationship management software program, and Order to Pay software program.
- Contribute to customer experience by providing project consultation which includes up-selling, offering various options, and ensuring the customer’s project requirements are satisfied
- Maintain various goals and service levels, such as, close rates, call statistics, and follow up times
- Assist with mentoring new team members
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with field team members in supported region by providing communication and assistance specific to bidding processes
- Attend training or perform various functions in retail Office and Print Centers for ongoing training of new products and procedures
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- 2+ years of retail or customer service experience
- 2+ years sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop applications
- Experience with Adobe, MS Publisher or other desktop publishing software preferred
- High level of organizational skills
- Experience providing complex customer solutions in a sales or retail environment preferred
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.