Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Network Fulfillment Representa
Requisition ID: 26086-304460
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 034 : NFC and PUD
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Network Fulfillment Representative provides customer service to Office and Print Centers and Centralized Production Centers; this includes facilitating calls on behalf of the Manufacturing Network and coordinating communication across the FedEx Office print network. Details captured through communication channels will be required to be captured in Pace Print Management System to maintain proper documentation and maintain Done Right, On Time. The Network Fulfillment Representative functions as a customer service liaison between Retail Operations, the Network Fulfillment Center, the Commercial Fulfillment Center, and the Manufacturing Network.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Facilitate business partner concerns in a professional manner and coordinate with the Network Fulfillment Specialist
- Escalate high risk / priority customer issues to the Lead Network Fulfillment Center Specialist as necessary
- Communicate all print and transportation related requirements, concerns, and special instructions
- Track and update production status for the Manufacturing Network and Office & Printer Centers
- Provide back up support to Network Fulfillment Specialist as needed
- Provide project consultation to Office & Print Centers including Pre-Production Assistant and Order to Pay order submission requirements
- Input relevant information into Pace Print Management system to maintain accurate order details and to support Done Right, On Time
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with field team members in supported manufacturing district by providing communication and assistance
- Support jobs submitted for network production via various channels including retail, eCommerce, Commercial Fulfillment Center, and National Bid Center
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a series of process improvement initiatives to determine optimal workflow
- Provide outstanding customer service via phone, chat, and email to both OPC and Manufacturing Network team members and leadership
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years print production experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite preferred
- Must be willing to work in different shifts, as needed, to cover hours of normal operation
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.