Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
S&G Program Manager
Requisition ID: 26086-305513
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 034 : NFC and PUD
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Signs and Graphics Program Manager will support Signs and Graphics in the Manufacturing Network (MN) via the Network Fulfillment Center (NFC). This individual will be the single point of contact for Internal Teams including Commercial Pricing, Hub of Excellence (HubEx), Manufacturing Network, NFC, Hotel and Convention Operations (HCO), Sourcing, and Asset Management. The Manager will support large\\complex commercial Signs & Graphics print projects from planning through execution. The position will collaborate with Signs & Graphics Plant leadership and teams to ensure done right, on time execution and support process improvements to grow Signs & Graphics revenue. The Program Manager provides direction and interacts with various stakeholders and business partners including but not limited to Sourcing, Asset Management, Technology, Marketing, and team members from other FedEx operating companies.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Functions as single point of contact with MN for support teams HubEx, NFC, HCO, Network Technology & Products (NTP) and Commercial Pricing for planning and execution of large\\complex S&G projects
- Collaborates with Commercial Pricing (Planner Estimator) team and MN team to provide final approvals for production and delivery turn times for commercial project execution
- Monitors MN capacity, including equipment outages, and provides visibility & communication to MN, HubEx & NFC
- Coordinates with Sourcing and vendors on securing and positioning of inventory at MN Plants for programs and projects
- Leads load balancing (Distribution List, Materials, Files, Shipping Label and reporting) to coordinate re-routing of large projects as needed for S&G Distributed Print projects
- Leads conference calls with MN Plants for project planning, communication and execution
- Provides additional QC pre-checks for Distribute and Print HubEx orders prior to distribution
- Coordinates defect research and reporting (Defect Analysis and Resolution) for Commercial/HubEx-managed projects
- Member of Operations Planning Committee to advise on capacity for marketing initiatives
- Serves as member of the Media Equipment & Testing (MET) group
- Maintains OPC-to-CPC mapping reference database
- Maintains MN contacts and capabilities reference database
- Provides after hours & weekend support for the MN S&G projects
- Executes QDM Lean to improve processes across all aspects of the production cycle
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Production Management and/or execution experience in Signs and Graphics\\Print production with a focus on process optimization preferred
- Strong process orientation necessary to understand project impact on existing and emerging operational processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- QDM Lean training preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Business Objects preferred
- Periodic travel may be required
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.