Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative - Direct Mail
Requisition ID: 26086-308665
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 034 : NFC and PUD
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position is a customer-focused position responsible for customer satisfaction by providing responsive service that enhances the overall FXO products and services offering. The role encompasses interaction with customers over the phone, email and if required face-to-face by gathering project specifications to support order processing from quotation through order delivery. This position requires minimal instruction and supervision and interacts on a daily basis with customers and business partners (internal and external) to ensure customer’s projects are completed on time.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Support sales team by collaborating with key customer accounts and own the account relationship from quote through project execution
- Receives artwork, distribution list and obtains production and delivery specifications from customers and/or sales representative.
- Reviews pricing and creates quote for submission to customer / sales
- Preflight and proof files in timely fashion for production
- Manage the routing of print jobs from the commercial customers for production
- Create, maintain, track and update production schedule and billing using scheduling software tools
- Follows up with calls to customer / sales at regular intervals throughout the process
- Provide outstanding customer service via phone and email to customers, commercial sales and internal teams
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years print production experience required
- 4+ years customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop applications and Adobe Creative Services
- Must be willing to work in different shifts, as needed, to cover hours of normal operation
- Ability to quickly become accustomed to changing technologies and adapt work-in progress to changing conditions and information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.