Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Retail
Region: 000 : Corporate
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Commercial Sales Go to Market, Program Manager will coordinate go-to-market activities developing product, solution and customer messaging, content, as well as sales enablement. This role is cross-functional, requiring regular communication with channel management, sales leadership, and other support functions. This position will be responsible for timely deliverables with strong communication and cross functional partnering skills.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Produce externally facing content such as customer stories, webinars, datasheets, feature briefs, whitepapers, web updates, and more
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, pricing guides, and cheat sheets.
- Participate in execution of go-to-market commercial sales strategy and marketing plans necessary to meet company revenue goals
- Understand and communicate technical solutions and benefits
- Manage agency and/or creative execution relationships and alignment
- Ensure proper Brand and Legal approvals
- Use metrics to identify issues, make decisions, track improvements
- Present project updates and status to various stakeholders including Executive Management
- Communicate with executive management and field management on project status, risks, opportunities, etc.
- Interact with and direct third-party vendors
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Business to Business experience
- 5+ years’ experience in management and/or execution
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.