Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 000 : Corporate
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Manager, Customer & Product Data Insights will be a trusted adviser to Product Management, Business Development and Customer Experience by providing the driving analytical impetus for prioritization of our revenue strategy and insights for internal stakeholders. By leveraging customer research and transactional data as the catalyst for business and marketing decisions, this position will help inform key executive teams within FXO to pursue the proper products and customer journeys. The Manager, Customer & Product Data Insights must be able to synthesize and present information from a complex and fragmented data and technology landscape. The recommendations of this team will be a critical element of defining which strategic alliances FXO should pursue to drive the greatest return. The Manager, Customer & Product Data Insights, through expert understanding of applying consumer data, will enable the development of processes and programs that unlock the value by turning data into actionable intelligence and formal recommendations. This role will be instrumental in driving go-to-market strategies as well as providing the financial tracking and measurement of existing initiatives.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Manage the analytics function for the Product and Business Development team, both by creating reports that drive day-to-day decision-making and performing deep analyses on key questions facing the team
- Drive the decision making for FXO products, reporting and customer experience enhancements by providing thorough analysis and insights using QDM tools and data with collaboration with Managing Directors of various disciplines throughout FXO
- Create structured and sustainable reporting that allows FXO Executive Leadership visibility into key performance indicators and ensure accuracy and controlled distribution and decide the frequency of and structure of such reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand data and reporting needs and develop key dashboards and/or actionable analytics to support organizational objectives
- Manage team of one or more Analysts whose primary roles are to analyze volume, revenue, price and profit data to determine financial impact and performance of pricing, promotional and new product initiatives
- Define the vision and strategy for utilizing data and insights to align with the company mission, and core objectives, including developing and managing the future roadmap for the product, business development, and customer experience teams
- Balance a deep technical knowledge with an ability to clearly communicate complex solutions, and articulate a clear vision for how to deploy a cohesive and impactful CRM strategy
- Analyze customer research and product trends to discern the appropriate strategy and recommend findings based upon data driven decision making and financial return modeling
- Leverage 3rd party data and vendors to create holistic customer views for advanced audience segmentation, targeting, marketing communication strategies and business solutions.
- Build strong relationships with key vendors and stakeholders across IT, Marketing and Product to bring innovations that align with business initiatives
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or other quantitative discipline such as mathematics or statistics or equivalent experience
- Master’s (MBA) degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience with progressively increasing responsibilities in data strategy, CRM, pricing, finance or related analytical/quantitative business, operations or marketing research function.
- Strong experience, knowledge, and accomplishments across key CRM-related areas: Managing CRM platforms, Analysis & synthesis of complex data streams to help inform CRM marketing strategies, integrating platforms and services, Data security, sharing, profiles and roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required with proven ability to turn the complex into the simple, to cut through and focus on what really matters and convey key messages in a visual and compelling way
- Experience managing and developing direct reports to ensure continued growth and success within the organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBase, Access and Word
- Mastery of Business Objects and/or SAS programming preferred
- Deep knowledge with revenue modeling and analysis
- For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.