Job Number: 1950254BR
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Category: Operations
Region: 000 : Corporate
Address Line 1: 7900 Legacy Drive
Zip Code: 75024
The Lead Senior Program Manager, Asset Management manages the company’s Copier, Printer Finishing equipment and Kiosk Fleet. The position is responsible for managing the inventory, deployment, and financials associated with over 7,500 copiers as well as the company’s Oversized Color Printer Fleet, Oversize B&W Printer fleet, its Express Pay system fleet, and all center kiosks. The Lead Senior Program Manager is also responsible for planning and deploying all company equipment roll outs that involve copiers, printers, or kiosks. The position is responsible for supporting all construction related projects that require equipment moves to include center relocations or center closures involving CPC or SGPC locations. The position is responsible for maintaining and updating all department deployment documentation and the department’s web content.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
• Manage the fleet of assets to include ensuring the number of devices at each location meets contract standards
• May lead and manage a team by training, developing and coaching team members on a consistent basis
• Direct and manage all asset deployments, including budget planning and preparation, business requirements and measurement metrics
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with cross-functional and cross-operating company teams
• Develop working plans and associated communication documents in collaboration with cross-functional and cross operating company teams in order to successfully deploy equipment in support of company initiatives
• Program management and development, including enhancements to customer experience and operational efficiency
• Use metrics to identify issues, make decisions, track improvements
• Present project updates and status to various stakeholders including Executive Management
• Plan and engage various partners when necessary, including: Labor Management, Technology Integration, Asset Management, Standard and Procedures, Network Operations, Marketing
• Communicate with executive management and field management on project status, risks, opportunities, etc.
• Prepare high-level business presentations using MS PowerPoint, including usage of relevant data as appropriate
• Interact with and direct third-party vendors
• Develop and document business requirements, including possible system applications
• Deliver detailed in-store procedures to support programs
• All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Corporate Finance, Fleet Management, or Project Management preferred
• 5+ years experience in Program Management and/or execution
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Microsoft Project, Business Objects, and Microsoft Access preferred
• Experience with budget/cost development and management preferred
• Strong process orientation necessary to understand project impact on existing and emerging operational processes.
• For new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
• For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook
• Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
• Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information. FedEx Office will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.