Job Title: Business Application Analyst (All Levels) Memphis, TN Area
Job Requisition Number: RC122354
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
FedEx Services is seeking qualified applicants for Business Application Analyst positions at all levels. Your application to this posting may potentially be considered for multiple positions within this group.
Business Application Analyst Positions:
- Associate Business Application Analyst
- Business Application Analyst
- Senior Business Application Analyst
- Business Application Advisor
Job Description Summary:
Duties for this role include but not limited to: document and analyze business processes. Associate software with the deliverable and testing. Develop and/or executed test script against requirements. Drafts and/or maintain model that reflect current processes and business rules.
Under close supervision, but limited supervision (depending on the job level), interacts with business partners and / or IT staff to gather and document information related to requirements and / or software testing. Gathers information from multiple sources and independently sorts low to medium complexity business issues to recommend appropriate direction. Analyzes business processes and associates them to software deliverables. Develops and / or executes test scripts against requirements. Drafts and reviews documentation in compliance with the FedEx Global Development Process. Develops and / or maintains a business model that reflects current processes and business rules.
Knowledge and Skills in Any of the Following is Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge and applied usage of business/systems analysis best practices and methodologies
- Business analysis skills for requirements elicitation and documentation
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to actively elicit and analyze information from multiple sources
- Knowledge and applied usage of business analysis methodologies
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle processes
- Understanding and experience with workflow tools
- Knowledge of SAFe/Agile
- Experience with MS Office products. Experience with image editors, drawing/modeling software, or requirements management tools
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle and development process
- SPC4 Certification a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, engineering or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Collierville, TN (suburb of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance is available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Your application to this posting may potentially be considered for multiple positions and sent to multiple hiring managers for review and consideration.
NOTICE: Open positions will report to multiple Hiring Managers with open positions. Applicants will be notified by each Hiring Manager/Department if selected to move further in the process.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.