Job Title: Sr. IT Auditor
Job Requisition Number: RC161822
Category: Information Technology
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under limited supervision, leads major information systems audits and special projects and resolves complex business issues. Interacts with diverse audiences. Sought out consultant by internal customers. Assists in the development of less senior staff. Prepare formal reports related to results of information system audits and special projects for distribution to executive management, and the audit committee of the board of directors.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Demonstrated focus on continuous learning.
- Understanding and experience with audit processes, IT and Governance Frameworks, or cyber security best practices.
- Ability to lead teams through complex projects.
- Knowledge and experience related to project management, cyber security analysis, Information systems analysis, system development life cycle, or security administration.
- Certiﬁcations: CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, PMP, CRMA
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, accounting or related field.
- Five (5) years it audit or directly related experience (i.e. information systems analysis, development or security administration).
- Supervisory/project lead experience.
- Required knowledge of Cobit, control standards, evaluation of internal control environments, diverse computing environments and architecture including Unix, mainframe, client-server, network and personal computers, disaster recovery planning, application and system development life cycles, physical and operational security controls, automated assessment tools and reporting, security management.
- Proficient in CAAT applications using ACL, SQL, MS Access or MS Excel or other similar tools.
- Strong human relations, analytical, and oral and written communications skills.
- Potential for frequent extended North American and international travel.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.