Job Title: Software Developer III
Job Requisition Number: RC162315
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Ensures application of systems thinking principles, allowing team members to independently design, code, test, and deploy software. Provide the necessary documentation to support the software Development Life Cycle. Develop prototypes and solutions leveraging a diverse range of technology. Apply modern principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processes to support the launch new business capabilities.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) credentials preferred.
- Preference at least 1 year of Pega7 experience
- Expert knowledge on PEGA 7 components Case Management, Data Management and UI.
- Experience and expertise with Enterprise Java solutions, SOA, and Rest architectures
- Strong hands-on experience in Pega 7 platform working large scale projects end-to-end
- Understanding of Pega7 class hierarchy, rule set hierarchy, data layer, flows, flow actions, work baskets, deployment
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment
- Experience in troubleshooting & performance tuning of Pega7 applications utilizing Clipboard, Tracer and AES
- Experience working with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Google App Engine environments preferred
- Exceptional Object-Oriented Programming skills in Java preferred
- Software development with a focus on DevOps automation background
- Certifications with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, GAE (Google App Engine) highly favorable
- Experience with container orchestrators such as Docker and Cloud Foundry
Domicile: Collierville, TN (Suburbs of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor's degree /or equivalent formal training, certifications, or work experience in coding. Requires three (3) year qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on June 18, 2019, to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.