Job Title: Senior Corporate Financial Systems Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC162456
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under limited supervision, designs, develops and implements enterprise back office financial system, including but not limited to systems supporting: human resources, finance, payroll, accounting and reporting. Responsibilities include leading project teams, developing project plans, maintaining project budgets, leading technical research and documentation of business requirements in the review of existing and proposed applications for enterprise-wide systems and databases. Communication of governance and support policies to all levels of management and the development and presentation of executive level communications. Monitors the effectiveness of system controls, identifies process improvement and communicates recommendations. Mentor less senior staff.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalency in business, accounting, information technology or related field.
- Five (5) years experience in financial systems analysis, planning, accounting, audit or operational analysis. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with business software, multidimensional databases, web technologies, scripting languages in a business environment.
- Quantitative business problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong organizational/time management and planning/project skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Performs research and helps resolve issues related to Oracle Cloud financials.
- Acts as a first point of contact for the business team, provides know-how and experience in a specific process
- areas of Oracle Cloud general ledger, accounts payables, fixed assets, project accounting, procurement, time and expenses.
- Plans and performs regression testing activities during quarterly/monthly Oracle Cloud updates, works with the global or regional operations lead to coordinate with Oracle support and vendor partners for issue resolution.
- Performs production operation support in break-fix resolution, enhancements implementation and issue resolution.
This position will be domiciled in Memphis, TN.
Relocation Assistance may be considered for this position.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.