Job Title: Mgr Rev Mgmt Analysis
Job Requisition Number: RC160165
Category: Decision Science & Analytics
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
This manager will be responsible for leading a team of highly talented innovators. The team designs, develops and manages of a suite of tools and applications that support efficiencies in the global pricing process.
Manages, creates, evaluates, and supports revenue forecasts, measurement, financial analysis, network revenue optimization, customer programs and other pricing projects/corporate initiatives that support global revenue management strategies for the FedEx enterprise portfolio of services. Analyzes competitive landscapes and strategic business opportunities. Analyzes and forecast business demands, support operational planning and customer acquisition, retention and growth strategies while driving enterprise volume and yields in support of global revenue management vision.
Skills / Knowledge:
The following skillsets / experience are needed to be successful in this position.
- Leading global technology development projects
- Experience in Agile, SAFe practices
- Planning for future technology (e.g. 3 year roadmap, tech stack budgeting, etc.)
- Application of user experience design, voice of customer
- Managing a portfolio of technology applications, tools, etc.
- Experience with innovative data techniques
- Knowledge of machine learning, BOT, artificial intelligence approaches
- Understanding of pricing processes
- Past experience working with multiple stakeholder groups, regional partners, etc.
- Experience with and knowledge of cutting-edge technologies
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in business, mathematics, economics, computer science or other quantitative fields such as engineering/operations research. Five (5) years work experience in one of the above fields or other quantitative fields, in an analytical, quantitative or technical role. Project management experience. International, air freight, pricing or package transportation industry experience. Four (4) years work experience with the following skills: computer aided decision support (utilize computer languages or packages to analyze data and generate reports, presentations or insights in one of the above fields). SAS or SQL, UNIX or any fourth-generation programming language. Strong human relations, communications, and analytical skills. A related Master’s Degree equals two (2) years experience. More advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.
This position is domiciled in Memphis, Tennessee.
Position will post until 06/22/2019 at 5:00 pm CST.
Based on business needs relocation will may considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.