Job Title: Engineer - Network Infrastructure (All Levels)
Job Requisition Number: RC170661
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Duties for this role include but not limited to: configuration management, system administration, security administration, network administration, development system implementation, production system implementation. Responds to issue related to environment, hardware, system, and/or software and implements resolution across technology areas. May support activities related to change management, outage management, and project management as well.
Network infrastructure will require resources with a skillset that can support the automation & programmability of the network, i.e., Infrastructure as Code (IaC) & Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
• Apply modern network architecture principle, methodologies, tools and systemic automation process to support the launch of new business capabilities.
• Network Infrastructure and associate components (Routing, Switching, Wireless/Wired)
• Software Define Networking (API, Automation, Network Controller, Process Orchestrator)
• Programming: Python, Go, Script.
• System Administration (Linux, Regular Expression)
• Data Management and Analytics (Database, Hadoop, Splunk)
• Network Security (TACACS/Radius/MFA)
• Web Services (Restful, XML, JSON)
Relocation assistance available based on business decision
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering. Engineering license, when required by state law.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.