Job Title: Associate Payroll Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC178624
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
- Under direct supervision assists in the analysis of payroll problems Including systems issues and customer inquiries related to tax, wage and hour compliance, garnishments, applicable regulatory requirements and other payroll duties as assigned.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Query/SQL knowledge/experience
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement
- Experience with PeopleSoft or similar payroll application
- Experience with large volumes of data
- Project experience
- Query/SQL knowledge and/or experience
- Analytical skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- Knowledge of payroll, financial systems processing, financial analysis, financial planning, business consulting, project management, accounting, audit or operational analysis.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications.
- Good analytical, human relations, and communication skills.
Domicile/Work Location Information:
- This position will be located in Collierville, Tennessee. Relocation assistance may be considered for this role based on business decision.
Application Submission Instructions:
- To apply for this position, please submit an updated resume' and complete screening questionnaire by 5:00 PM CST on August 20, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.