Job Title: Senior Cyber Security Analyst - Identity & Access Management
Job Requisition Number: RC180167
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under general supervision responsible for creating cyber-intelligence solutions to prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems. Implement and support technologies deployed across application, network/perimeter, data, endpoint, identity & access, and mobility domains. Researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
FedEx is seeking Cyber Security professionals with Identity & Access Management (IAM) experience to fill available positions in the Access Engineering & Solutions program.
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- Okta Identity Cloud
- F5 BigIP Access Policy Manager (APM)
- Directory Services such as LDAP and Active Directory and integration of Directory Services with Identity Management tools
- Single Sign-On (SSO), Identity Federation, Identity Life cycle Management, and Role Based Access Control (RBAC) concepts
- Modern authentication protocols including SAML2, OpenID Connect (OIDC), and OAuth
- Unix or Linux system administration
- Advanced authentication concepts like multi-factor, risk based, and adaptive authentication
- Web Services, REST, APIs
- Application and Web Servers such as IIS, Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat, and JBOSS
Relocation assistance is available for this position based on business decision.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years of experience in IT information security.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CDT) on September 16th, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.