Job Title: Senior Technical Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC190310
Category: Information Technology
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under limited supervision, develop high level design and detailed design deliverables including designs for technical architecture and system Interfaces to meet business requirements/specifications for large projects. Code and unit test. Develop or contribute to deliverables for additional levels of testing and support test execution including system level and integration tests. Frequently leads large projects. Resolve production problems of medium to high complexity. Provides guidance to those in less senior positions.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Experience with the implementation and support of CI/CD and DevSecOps strategies and tools, test automation (Unit, Static Analysis, System, Integration, Performance, Volume, Regression, etc), and Change Management across distributed and cloud environments. Familiarity with the role of the Systems Team in an AGILE development environment.
- Ability to write pipeline automation scripts in Groovy or shell scripts.
- Experience with container based architecture and deployments using Docker and Kubernetes in cloud environment.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline - Understanding of Jenkins, Jira, Git, UrbanCode, SonarQube, Fortify, Junit and other development pipeline tools.
This position will be domiciled in Uniontown, OH or Collierville, TN (suburb of Memphis, TN).
Relocation assistance may be available based upon business decision.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires five (5) or more years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CT) on Monday, September 16 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.