Job Title: Technical Principal
Job Requisition Number: RC187241
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Provide leadership at the enterprise level for technical design of significant projects. Serve as an expert resource to advise other teams and recommend solutions to technical design problems. Lead and/or assist In resolution of complex production problems. Mentor development of those in less senior positions.
Skills / Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience with the following: Distributed compute environments, application development, mobile development, big data analytics, machine learning and cloud computing (including virtualization, hosted services, cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks).
Relocation / Domicile:
- This position will be domiciled in Collierville, Tennessee. Relocation assistance may be available.
- Bachelor's Degree, in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Requires five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Application Instructions / Deadline:
- Upload current copy of Resume and answer online job questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on September 17, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.