Job Title: Marketing Analyst Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC188801
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under minimal supervision, develops quantitative analysis of competitive intelligence, market segmentation and targeted marketing initiatives for global marketing development. Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to complex and interrelated matters and projects. Develops advanced computer models and provides expert-level analysis. Coaches others in less senior positions.
This position is part of a product management organization responsible for creating and managing technology products across FedEx.com, as well as desktop, mobile and integrated channels. This person will work closely with our customers, FedEx operating companies, and Regional, IT, Marketing, Sales and Support teams to build and launch products that are market leading and meet business objectives. Under limited supervision, the successful candidate will plan and execute product strategy development, product support, pricing and/or promotional initiatives and assist in portfolio management strategic planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership in the coordination, setup and execution of deep analytics with recommendations that support marketing efforts including Digital Access Marketing applications and site analytics
- Delivers in-depth analytics and insights, using advanced quantitative and scientific approaches to business analysis related to marketing, in support of the enterprise’s global strategies including digital intelligence for channels such as Search and Mobile
- Help to drive the definition of a measurement plan for key performance indicators and the requirements to execute this plan
- Prepares analyses, reports, dashboards and presentations to senior management in a format relevant for the audience, including delivering face to face presentations to all levels of leadership. Additionally, conveys complex analytics in an understandable way to non-executive and executive levels (strong communication skills)
- Manages and leverages the Adobe Analytics platform, working across teams to enhance the web measurement infrastructure Digital Access Marketing programs on FedEx.com, including overall leadership for digital data governance efforts, data validation, administering users & agencies and evaluating data integration opportunities
- Manages the web analytics IT load cycles and works closely with the IMIT team to develop, test, and execute improvements/fixes to continually strengthen the analytics platform
- Develops complex measurement reports that tie web analytical data and customer segment performance data
- Conducts ad hoc analyses as required by DA Marketing teams or DI teams
- Assists in the design and implementation of data transfers between FedEx and 3rd parties to develop comprehensive view of customer behavior on FedEx and non-FedEx properties
- Understand various site tagging models and advise management on the best approach
- Ensures data accuracy, ongoing data validation and resolves any data integrity issues
- Works with vendor of the web analytics platform on custom reports, day to day support and maintenance
- Develop and deliver web analytics training to DA Marketing and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Business, Computer Science or quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Five (5) years experience in analytical/quantitative business or marketing research.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing disciplines and information analysis.
- Experience developing advanced computer models for analysis.
- Strong human relations, communication, analytic and presentation skills.
- Experience in database marketing, telemarketing, promotions, pricing, and financial analysis preferred.
- Experience leading complex initiatives in a corporate environment.
- MBA Preferred.
- Typically 3 years of work experience in areas such as: SW/Internet Applications product management, SW/Internet applications marketing research or marketing programs, business operations, enterprise consulting, or SW/Internet solutions Business Development.
- Successful experience leading cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of customer experience issues and.com UI considerations like research, design, testing, and content optimization
- Experience with the use of website analytic tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, & standard website measurement terminology
- Understanding of tagging and technical set-up of web applications - Experience with online targeting technologies like Adobe Test & Target
- Familiarity with web technologies, databases and BI tools (e.g. HTML, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, etc)
- Versatility and comfort in use of sophisticated technology
- Excellent critical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence key business decisions through analyses and user insight studies
- Ability to convey complex analytics in a understandable way to non-executive and executive levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience with report and dashboard design
- Constructs analyses independently and proactively
- Analytical curiosity and comfort working in an evolving discipline
Collierville, TN (Suburb of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance may be available for this position but is based on business decision.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on September 17, 2019, to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.