Job Title: ECommerce Specialist (Memphis, TN)
Job Requisition Number: RC187628
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
- Job DescriptionEcommerce Specialist
FedEx Services – Memphis, TN
If we’re going to work together, let us first introduce ourselves – because we’re proud of our team at FedEx Services. You know us as a global transportation company – and we’ve shipped some pretty interesting things over the years like part of the ship’s hull of the Titanic, a windmill, race cars, a helicopter, the shark from Jaws and a lot of panda bears who get their own chartered airplane!
So let’s get started telling you why you might be the perfect fit for our team. Because if you are a positive, high energy person with Ecommerce experience (we’re hoping you have Ecommerce business or retail experience, not just experience as an avid online shopper!) – do we have a great job for you!
We’re looking for an Ecommerce Specialist, and we promise it’s a really fun role!
You get to:
- Be part of the team that educates and equips FedEx employees and customers for Ecommerce success
- Be an Ecommerce industry expert; stay informed and educated on market conditions, customer insights and the competitive landscape to consult on the latest and greatest Ecommerce sales strategies and best practices
- Develop, execute and manage programs that help us grow our Ecommerce customer base, create value for retailers, and improve the delivery experience for recipients
- Work closely with sales to deliver insights that will impact customer outcomes
So what do you need to do all of this? How about…
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of two years digital marketing and/or digital sales experience
- Curiosity and the drive to take on a project and run with it
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with different stakeholders
- Great with people; strong collaborative consulting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx:
•A competitive salary and incentives
•A great benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and much more
•Up to $5k a year for tuition reimbursement
•Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities
•A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work (we aren’t just saying that, it’s actually true)
We don’t expect you to deliver any helicopters or pandas – but if you can deliver on this exciting job opportunity, please attach your updated resume when applying. We thank all applicants and we will contact you directly – by email, not by FedEx – if selected for an interview.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. Two (2) years experience in writing, designing, developing, maintaining, and/or implementation of sales, marketing or corporate communications projects/programs. Proficient in basic business software, graphics software, and/or web development. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently. Strong interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.