Job Title: Intern Solutions (Sales Analyst)
Job Requisition Number: RC191509
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
This is a 10-week assignment within FedEx Solutions for students pursuing a college degree. Assignments are directly related to intern's academic degree. Under direct supervision, performs duties as assigned. Student participates in a number of organized events providing visibility into the overall operations of FedEx.
High school graduate or equivalent. Student has completed at least two year toward college degree. Currently enrolled undergraduate at junior year or above or graduate student, majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Project Planning, Business, Finance, Communication, Supply Chain, Project Planning, or other related discipline
Ideally, a student should be graduating within 12 months of completing the internship and available for full-time employment
FedEx Solutions information
The FedEx Solutions team supports and enables the FedEx Salesforce. FedEx Solutions consists of three organizations; Customer Solutions, Global Sales Operations (GSO), and Sales Enablement.
– The Customer Solutions team within FedEx Solutions is focused on supply chain consultation, solutions design, new customer implementations, supply chain analysis and modeling, customer bid responses, content development and web development.
– The FedEx Global Sales Operations (GSO) team supports the global sales force with core sales operations systems and processes and directly supports the FedEx Services Sales team with planning and execution. GSO defines customers and matches them to Sales professionals, creates compensation strategies and executes compensation processes, and builds tools and resources to make the FedEx Sales team more effective.
– The FedEx Sales Enablement team includes Sales education, the Go-to-Sales team which increase Sales’ efficiency and effectiveness through demand management and sales enablement, and the Sales Support & Content Management team which improves Sales’ effectiveness by optimizing the post-sale support experience, actively managing Sales content, and supporting improvements to content delivery systems.
Full-time internship opportunity available in the Memphis, TN area from June 2020 to August 2020.
Under close supervision, the successful candidate will assist with the planning and execution of Corporate Sales initiatives. Responsibilities may include analytics, project management, research and report development, and documenting processes/procedures; analyze effectiveness and make recommendations on process improvement.
Preferred skillsets include:
- Strong analytical/data skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills including technical writing
- Software technical background
- Consumer Insights, Sales Insights, Business Analytics
Resume should include the following information:
- College address and permanent home address.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- The following regarding the degree you are currently pursuing and any previous undergraduate or graduate degrees:
- Name of college/university.
- Degree (For example, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctorate).
- Major and/or minor.
- Overall GPA.
- Major GPA.
- Date of intended graduation (Month and year).
Expected Internship Program Timeline
- Interviews typically occur October-January.
- Offers are typically extended October-February.
- Internship occurs early June-mid-August.
The Memphis, TN area.
Relocation assistance not available.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.