Job Title: Business Product Fellow
Job Requisition Number: RC187921
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Orlando, Florida 32810
Act as a key leader for cross-functional Scrum development team to deliver valuable product enhancements and integrations. Understand and convey the business processes and problems to the Scrum team. This job represents the voice of the executive team through collaboration with Senior Business Stakeholders, Business Architecture, and IT delivery team Knowledge of strategic planning, business capability, value stream, and business process representations needed to model current and target state views of the business.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Decompose strategic direction and themes into value streams
- Stay current on competitive trends/threads and identify opportunities to beat market expectations
- Provides information on current and future business architecture including business strategies, operating models, organizational structure, processes, technology and information functionality
- Assist in the integration of programs across channels with internal partners and manages program effectiveness against target metrics
- Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Owners, and the architecture and strategy teams to facilitate the achievement of Product Strategy
- Coach, mentor, and support other Product Analysts.
- Communicate effectively, manage conflict amongst team members, and remove impediments
Domicile: Collierville, TN (suburbs of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on September 24, 2019, to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.