Job Title: Account Executive Enterprise Local (AE/SE)
Job Requisition Number: RC172874
Sunnyvale, California 94089
As a member of a dynamic sales team, this sales professional is responsible for new business development of Enterprise Regional, Global and Field Local National non-headquarter business at the local level. Additional responsibilities include account implementation, maintaining and deepening relationships with operational partners, other internal sales teams, and customers within a defined geographic territory. Provides face-to-face customer contact in an assigned territory necessary to achieve personal and company sales goals in a fast-paced team selling environment focused on large customers. Living within a reasonable commuting distance of the assigned territory is a requirement for this role.
Accountabilities and Tasks
- Develops new business, retains and grows revenue within aligned customer base, as well as new customers, by identifying potential new opportunities, conducting background research on customers, discussing the customer’s supply chain with influencers, decision makers and other appropriate customer representatives, analyzing customer needs, and coordinating strategy with other members of the selling team to develop and implement solutions.
- Maintains existing business by penetrating three up and three over within the local customer organization to develop an understanding of the customer’s business and supply chain through research, relationship building, customer interaction, analyzing customer needs and developing and implementing solutions.
- Coordinates and collaborates with other members of the selling team as well as other internal partners to grow the business while providing a seamless and outstanding customer experience.
- Regularly engages with customers to ensure customer understanding of FedEx services and to maximize customer utilization of FedEx services.
- Fosters an outstanding customer relationship by providing regular business reviews, entertaining customers, developing solutions, exhibiting outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and learning the customer’s business.
- Leverages new and existing technology tools such as internal systems, mobile devices and the Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Demonstrates integrity, initiative, organization, discipline, and adaptability while working in a team selling environment.
Bachelor's degree or four (4) years of business-to-business sales experience, or two (2) years of FedEx business-to-business sales experience required. Ability to travel overnight as required.
Domicile Location - Palo Alto, CA
Territory comprises of: Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Standford, Santa Clara
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.