Job Title: HR Advisor - Benefits Services Administration
Job Requisition Number: RC189988
Category: Human Resources
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under general direction, performs duties necessary to the delivery of HR services within a specific department or geographical area; plans, communicates, implements and controls activities and/or programs to ensure maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness and adherence to corporate HR philosophy, policies and procedures.
Job Specific Information:
This HR Advisor role is a part of the Benefits Administration Services Team. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and implement highly complex projects, including the implementation of new health care vendors and programs.
• Identify, research, and recommend future benefits strategies, including development of strategic recommendations and supporting presentations for executive leadership.
• Develop and manage contracts, daily tasks and overall relationships with assigned health care vendors which will include planning and leading vendor business reviews.
• Act as vendor manager to assigned vendor(s) to insure core benefit services provided to employees and their covered dependents are provided in an accurate and timely manner with vendor(s) achieving customer service levels and performance guarantees.
• Collaborate with FedEx Enterprise Health Care team members on other projects and initiatives.
• Respond to member’s escalated health care questions and inquiries in a timely manner in writing and/or verbally, as required.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
• Experience implementing and managing large, complex projects
• Development of and management to comprehensive project plans
• Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time, within budget, and within stringent deadlines
• Experience in complex contracting with vendors including contract execution
• Excellent organizational, planning, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent. Four (4) years related experience. Strong organization, planning, human relations, analytical, and communication skills.
This position is located in Collierville, TN.
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on September 25, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.