Job Title: Manager Project/Process
Job Requisition Number: RC190747
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Directs a staff responsible for managing all aspects of broad, diverse, complex projects/processes/programs including planning, execution, and timing. Participates in the development of overall objectives and long-term goals of the organization. Identifies and coordinates interdependencies across divisions.
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- Experience with the implementation and governance of a standards framework to ensure compliance with enterprise Information Security principles as well as knowledge of NIST, COBIT, ISO,etc.
- Experience in establishing a reporting methodology to monitor compliance with enterprise standards.
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions including due-diligence and integratiion efforts.
- Proven experience leading cross organizational & Operating Company projects, strong communication and analytical skills.
Relocation assisatance is available for this position based on business decision.
Bachelor's Degree equivalent in business, computer science or related field. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Five (5) years directly related experience in a systems development/operations environment. Experience in project/process/program management discipline required. Strong basic management, human relations, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CDT) on September 19th, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.