Job Title: Cyber Security Advisor - Incident Response Senior Investigator
Job Requisition Number: RC185567
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under general supervision responsible for assisting the FedEx Global Security Operations Center To investigate security incidents that could negatively impact the FedEx IT enterprise. Incident Response provides reactive and proactive services and prompt handling of security incidents in-order to quickly contain/ eradicate/ recover from a security attack or breach; operational risk assessment of architecture security controls; and preparation of formal incident report documentation for leadership.
- Investigate cyber security events such as application or system alerts, breaches, malware infections, compromised accounts, or attempts to infiltrate company systems and applications.
- Perform Digital Forensics for Incident Responders (DFIR) across systems, network data, and memory including reverse engineering as necessary.
- Team member utilization will be determined by experience and expertise. When not in active investigation, members will be used to support SOC Analysts, Tools Engineers, and IR research to help enhance the IR program.
- Hunt Operators will perform proactive services working closely with the SOC, Threat Intelligence, and Data Science teams. Services will include but are not limited to Intelligence driven investigations and red team operations
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Databases and Data Center Infrastructure
- Mobile and Web Applications
- Penetration Testing and Reverse Engineering
- Endpoint Forensics
- Memory Forensics
- Pcap/Net Flow Forensics
Relocation Assistance is available for this position based on business decision.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years of experience in IT information security.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.