Job Title: Associate Business Systems Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC192243
Category: Information Technology
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
To participate in the design of software requirements matched to business needs. To assist in conducting systems integration testing, systems and business process documentation and system training. To provide customer assistance on application functionality. Assist in software design and business process re-engineering. To monitor invoices and record systems project status. Monitor end-to-end revenue and interfacing systems and processes to ensure revenue integrity, accuracy and completeness. Assist in the requirements gathering and configuration establishment for licensed, vendor-packaged business software systems, as applicable. Support, maintain and/or administer implemented business system solutions, as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business or related quantitative discipline.
- Business systems experience/knowledge which includes systems requirements, systems help desk, systems training, web development, business process design or technical documentation.
- Must be able to analyze business operations and develop automated solutions.
- Must possess strong human relations and communications skills, planning and organizing abilities.
- Will be expected to collaborate with system users and technical developers.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of Revenue Systems
- This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance will not be provided for this role.
- To apply for this position, please submit updated resume by 5:00 PM CST on September 20, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.