Job Title: Associate Payroll Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC192809
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Under direct supervision assists in the analysis of payroll problems Including systems issues and customer inquiries related to tax, wage and hour compliance, garnishments, applicable regulatory requirements and other payroll duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- Knowledge of payroll, financial systems processing, financial analysis, financial planning, business consulting, project management, accounting, audit or operational analysis.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications.
- Good analytical, human relations, and communication skills.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experienced with Excel, Access, and SQL.
- This position will be located in Pittsburgh, PA. No relocation assistance will be considered for this role.
- To apply for this position, please submit an updated resumes and complete the screening questionnaire by 5:00 PM on 09/20/2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.