Job Title: Sr. Corporate Financial Systems Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC190147
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under limited supervision, designs, develops and implements enterprise back office financial system, including but not limited to systems supporting: human resources, finance, payroll, accounting and reporting. Responsibilities include leading project teams, developing project plans, maintaining project budgets, leading technical research and documentation of business requirements in the review of existing and proposed applications for enterprise-wide systems and databases. Communication of governance and support policies to all levels of management and the development and presentation of executive level communications. Monitors the effectiveness of system controls, identifies process improvement and communicates recommendations. Mentor less senior staff.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalency in business, accounting, information technology or related field.
- Five (5) years experience in financial systems analysis, planning, accounting, audit or operational analysis. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with business software, multidimensional databases, web technologies, scripting languages in a business environment.
- Quantitative business problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong organizational/time management and planning/project skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience in gathering, interpreting and translating business needs into documented application and operational requirements and process flows
- Experience in developing use cases for functional requirements
- Experience in developing data models including entity relationship diagrams, system context diagrams, data flow diagrams, and data dictionaries
- Effective written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple activities and tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of software development life cycle concepts
- Experience in the full Microsoft office suite including Project and Visio
- Experience in a system support role
- This position will be located in Collierville, TN. Relocation assistance will not be considered for this role.
- To apply for this position, please upload updated resumes and complete screening questionnaire by 5:00 PM on 09/20/2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.