Job Title: Sr. Solutions Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC191711
Austin, Texas 78728
Under moderate supervision, designs, develops, implements and maintains innovative and replicable programs/procedures supporting FedEx sales, senior leadership and customers creating value and effective strategies for FedEx. Requires the application of advanced specialized/technical skill sets relevant to the role and objective of the department. Works individually and leads teams with internal/external customer interaction. Leads review, analysis, interpretation of data/information creating innovative solutions. Presents solutions to management.
The Customer Solutions team within FedEx Solutions is focused on supply chain consultation, solutions design, new customer implementations, supply chain analysis and modeling, customer bid responses, content development and web development.
The Small Business Solutions (SBS) team within Customer Solutions partners with the FedEx Salesforce to support the onboarding of small and medium sized customers and to create solutions strategically tailored to the needs of small and medium sized customers.
Skills considered a plus:
• A thorough understanding of Sales operations, procedures, and tools.
• Experience in Sales or Operations.
• Project Management experience or certification.
• Knowledge and experience with quality methodology
• Ability to understand customer needs and implement appropriate supply chain solutions.
• Communication skills including customer presentations, implementation plans, operational plans, and proposals and responses to leadership level in the market.
• Analytical skills including use of MS Excel.
• Strong business acumen, supply chain knowledge, and interpersonal relations.
Pay Band: SK
Domicile: Austin, TX metro areas
Relocation will be considered for this position, but will be based on business decision.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on September 19, 2019, in order to be considered.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in business or a related field. Minimum of four (4) years experience in designing, maintaining, and/or implementation of solutions to complex business situations. Experience is specifically related to the department's specialty. a related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Advanced skills with business software, spreadsheet applications and/or graphics or web development. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently. Ability to present solutions to leadership. Strong interpersonal skills. excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.