Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC192484
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, provides expertise and leadership to management in analysis of major projects and proposals related to revenue, strategy, capital, operations, and expense, utilizing computer modeling techniques.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in business, finance or related discipline. Five (5) years direct experience in financial analysis, financial planning, business consulting, project management, accounting, audit or operational analysis. Knowledge of advanced personal computer applications. Strong analytical, human relations and communication skills.
Additional Job Description:
This position is supporting the Sales Incentive Compensation program including the monthly accrual, quarterly payout, semi-annual goal setting, and annual Business Plan. This position includes regular exposure to senior leadership.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Advanced / Expert financial modeling
- Tableau & SQL
- Ability to influence and lead business partner interaction
- Excellent planning and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to communicate results and recommendations with a crisp, clear message in presentations and emails
- Self-Starter with proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects in various stages of completion
- Able to develop an approach to financial analysis with an end result of well thought out, fact-based recommendations
This position will be domiciled in Memphis, TN.
Relocation assistance is available for this position based on business need.
Application Instructions / Deadline:
Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business on September 20, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.