Job Title: Business Sales Inside Account Executive
Job Requisition Number: RC121172
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
As a member of a dynamic sales team, the sales professional is responsible for developing new business while maintaining and strengthening existing customer relationships. Daily interaction with your assigned customer segment using digital platforms, as well as occasional face-to-face contact. Ability to achieve company and personal sales goals in a fast passed environment while executing market strategies by engaging customers and developing value propositions that meet their needs.
Accountabilities and Tasks
- Develops new business and grows revenue by identifying potential new customers, conducting background research on potential customers, discussing the customer’s supply chain with decision makers and other appropriate customer representatives, analyzing customer needs, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Maintains existing business by developing an understanding of the customer’s business and supply chain through research and customer interaction, analyzing customer needs and developing and implementing solutions.
- Coordinates and collaborates with internal teams, such as sales counterparts as well as other internal partners to provide a seamless and outstanding customer experience.
- Regularly engages with customers to ensure customer understanding of FedEx services and to maximize customer utilization of FedEx services.
- Leverages new and existing technology tools. Takes initiative to lead internal teams and demonstrates organization, discipline, and adaptability.
High school diploma/GED required. Ability to travel overnight as required.
Domicile Location - Memphis, TN
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.