Job Title: Marketing Specialist Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC200396
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under minimal supervision, develops and executes strategy for one or more marketing initiatives. Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to complex and interrelated matters and projects. Provides specialist-level analysis in several marketing disciplines and/or expert-level in one or more. Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending. Coaches others in less senior positions.
Under limited supervision by manager and principal, assists with overall USI product portfolio development, International Ground and Express product management and Global System Form Marketing, pricing and/or promotional initiatives.
- Act as USI product manager or Strategic lead for Global System Form
- Supports product strategy development with research and data analysis.
- Actively engaging with regional stakeholders such as Sales, Operations, SMA, International Forecasting, and GNP in building and designing a fact base
- Improves products / processes through use of basic to mid-level quality-driven management (QDM) tools within own work.
- Supports the creation of annual product plans by gathering, interpreting and integrating financial, operating and competitor data through the use of research and data mining tools.
- Actively engage with Customers, Sales, Operations, and Information Technology to assess market conditions and identify future service opportunities.
- Supports the preparation of product performance reporting and project status updates for senior officer briefings.
- Assists in the execution of product development, product support and/or promotional initiatives that support the organization's global marketing strategies and utilizes all levers and options in product mgmt. strategy planning (4p mix).
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Ability to understand, analyze and apply functional context to multiple information needs
- Demonstrated experience with international business or marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting market research.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, written, and oral communication skill.
- Extensive cross functional/regional collaboration experience preferably on a product development context
- Strong customer focused orientation attuned to stated and latent needs.
- Ability to coordinate numerous tactics simultaneously in a fast-paced team environment that deliver results.
- Presentation preparation and delivery skills at any level in the organization.
- Ability to organize, adapt, remain flexible and self-motivate.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or related business discipline.
- Five (5) years experience in marketing, advertising, sales administration, or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the broad application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in marketing disciplines, project management and information analysis.
- Strong human relations and communication/presentation skills.
- Advanced organizational, quantitative and analytical skills, including experience in database marketing.
- Experience leading complex initiatives in a corporate environment.
- Customer-focused orientation.
There are three (3) positions available.
This position is domiciled in Memphis, TN.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on October 15, 2019, to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.