Job Title: Business Applications Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC199301
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under general supervision, interacts with business partners and/or it staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing. Gathers information from multiple sources and independently sorts low to medium complexity business issues to recommend appropriate direction. Analyzes business processes and associates them to software deliverables. Develops and/or executes test scripts against requirements. Drafts and reviews documentation in compliance with the FedEx global development process. Develops and/or maintains a business model that reflects current processes and business rules. Identifies impacted systems and dependencies for consideration in resolving business issues.
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- IT project management and/or as a business analyst
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of the importance of continuity of operations, resiliency, and risk management within a large organization
- BCDR program management including DR plan creation and best practices, recovery, testing, and compliance
Relocation assistance is available for this position based on business decision.
Bachelor's Degree, business, computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Two (2) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.