Job Title: Technical Principal
Job Requisition Number: RC199724
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under limited supervision, responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts. Provides leadership and initiative in the initiation and implementation of significant IT development effort, across all phases of the software development lifecycle. Works with a cross-functional team to facilitate and assist in the prioritization of projects, relationship of project to the business needs, and communication of information across the enterprise.
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalency in business, computer science, information systems or related discipline. Eight (8) years experience in information technology, computer science or technical environment. Expert in field. Strong human relations, communication, interpersonal, technical and analytical skills. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position please upload your current resume and complete online questionnaire by close of business day on Friday, October 18, 2019.
This position is domiciled in Memphis, TN.
Relocation assistance may or may not available based upon business needs.
Skills considered a plus:
· Customer service and call center administration and development experience, including Salesforce
· Understanding of telephony solutions and integrations and experience with Salesforce Open CTI
· Understanding of Salesforce Knowledge including implementation strategies
· Knowledge of current FedEx Customer Service desktop applications, including 1Source & Nexus
· Experience with Natural Language Processing platforms and an understanding of chat and IVR solutions, knowledge of Nuance
· Proven success in designing and implementing integrations between Salesforce and external services, experience with API Management solutions
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.