Job Title: Manager Sales
Job Requisition Number: RC203850
Roseville, Minnesota 55113
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53045
Achieves assigned district goals through the effective management of an account executive team. May personally call on selected accounts. Provides daily leadership and guidance in the areas of training, coaching, Disseminating information and performance evaluation.
This position is Manager International Sales and will have responsibility for managing 8-10 sales executives who support accounts as an overlay international expert. Strong international skill set is a plus.
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- May personally call on selected accounts.
- Provides daily leadership and guidance in the areas of training, coaching, disseminating information and performance evaluation.
- Provides day to day supervision of activities including training, manpower planning, motivation, and performance evaluation of sales representatives and support personnel.
- Directs the flow of information for sales activities and transactions (leads, billings, orders, contracts) and evaluates data to ensure district/area goals are met.
- Ensures sales objectives are met within company strategies; maintains coordination with integral company functions.
- Position may require some travel.
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Domicile: Minneapolis - St. Paul or Milwaukee, WI
Pay Band: S2
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on October 18, 2019, in order to be considered.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. Five (5) years experience in commercial/ industrial sales, or two (2) years sales management. Strong basic management, human relations and communications skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.