Job Title: Solutions Specialist (All Levels)
Job Requisition Number: RC190105
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, designs, develops, implements and maintains innovative and replicable programs/procedures supporting FedEx sales, senior leadership and customers creating value and effective strategies for FedEx. Requires the application of specialized/technical skill sets relevant to the role and objective of the department. Works individually and with teams with internal/external customers. May participate in review, analysis, interpretation of data/information creating innovative solutions.
The FedEx Solutions team consists of three organizations; Customer Solutions, Global Sales Operations (GSO), and Sales Enablement.
- The Customer Solutions team within FedEx Solutions is focused on supply chain consultation, solutions design, new customer implementations, supply chain analysis and modeling, customer bid responses, content development and web development.
- The FedEx Global Sales Operations (GSO) team supports the global sales force with core sales operations systems and processes and directly supports the FedEx Services Sales team with planning and execution. GSO defines customers and matches them to Sales professionals, creates compensation strategies and executes compensation processes, and builds tools and resources to make the FedEx Sales team more effective.
- The FedEx Sales Enablement team includes Sales education, the Go-to-Sales team which increase Sales’ efficiency and effectiveness through demand management and sales enablement, and the the Sales Support & Content Management team which improves Sales’ effectiveness by optimizing the post-sale support experience, actively managing Sales content, and supporting improvements to content delivery systems.
The duties of this job include but are not limited to developing, implementing, and maintaining projects, programs, and processes supporting FedEx Sales, leadership, and customers. You may be required to provide support for various strategic planning and core projects requiring coordination within and outside of the organization including communicating project updates to stakeholders and leadership as needed. The successful candidate will manage multiple assignments concurrently and will collaborate to develop recommendations for improvement and growth as needed. The types of project and program management that could be required are within learning and development, communication and marketing, sales support, customer need analysis, etc.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently with multiple phase deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A proven ability to leverage current change management methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of market trends in communication, sales, and/or corporate learning and development.
- Demonstrated project management skills through course work or work experience.
Skills Considered a Plus:
- Experience with corporate project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of QDM or other quality methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing market research and strategic marketing modeling.
- Knowledge and experience with data analytics and research.
- Knowledge and experience with multimedia, videography, and/or podcasts.
- Certifications with Microsoft tools.
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Pay Band: SJ
Domicile: Memphis, TN
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire.
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business or a related field. Minimum of two (2) years experience in designing, maintaining, and/or implementation of solutions to complex business situations or one (1) year of experience in the Solutions Foundations program. Experience is specifically related to the department's specialty. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Proficient in business software, spreadsheet applications and/or graphics or web development. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently. Good interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.