Job Title: Solutions Analyst (All Levels)
Job Requisition Number: RC190099
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, designs, develops and implements quantitative analysis of complex business situations including performance, strategies and solutions relative to sales and customer performance. Uses computer modeling, database tools and/or other approaches in analysis. Develops recommendations for moderately complex sales/customer opportunities and internal processes. May present solutions to management.
The FedEx Solutions team consists of three organizations; Customer Solutions, Global Sales Operations (GSO), and Sales Enablement.
- The Customer Solutions team within FedEx Solutions is focused on supply chain consultation, solutions design, new customer implementations, supply chain analysis and modeling, customer bid responses, content development and web development.
- The FedEx Global Sales Operations (GSO) team supports the global sales force with core sales operations systems and processes and directly supports the FedEx Services Sales team with planning and execution. GSO defines customers and matches them to Sales professionals, creates compensation strategies and executes compensation processes, and builds tools and resources to make the FedEx Sales team more effective.
- The FedEx Sales Enablement team includes Sales education, the Go-to-Sales team which increase Sales’ efficiency and effectiveness through demand management and sales enablement, and the the Sales Support & Content Management team which improves Sales’ effectiveness by optimizing the post-sale support experience, actively managing Sales content, and supporting improvements to content delivery systems.
Job Specific Information
There are multiple positions open within this Solutions Evergreen posting. Role responsibilities may include but are not limited to providing operational, technical and business planning expertise to management in such areas as forecasting, market segmentation, competitive intelligence, market/customer analysis, business analysis, financial analysis, financial modeling, metric development, and engineering and decision support utilizing computer-modeling techniques.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing solutions to support the Solutions Organization business strategy and goals.
- In this role you will communicate with business partners to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- You may be responsible for tracking, researching, and/or resolving issues within the business.
Skills Considered a Plus:
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with automation.
- Experience with corporate project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Knowledge of micro/macros economics and financials.
- Knowledge of market research and strategic marketing modeling.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools such as SAS, SQL, Tibco, PowerBI, or Python.
- Ability to visualize and analyze data trends, and provide recommendations related to the Sales ecosystem to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes.
- Experienced in leveraging statistical concepts to provide effective fact base recommendations.
- Ability to translate business issues and requirements into actionable plans through the benefits of actionable data, and to deliver against those plans.
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Pay Band: SJ
Domicile: Memphis, TN
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire.
Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business or a related field. Minimum of two (2) years experience in designing, maintaining, and/or implementation of solutions to complex business situations or one (1) year of experience in the Solutions Foundations program. Experience is specifically related to the department's specialty. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Proficient in business software, spreadsheet applications and/or graphics or web development. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently. Good interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.