Job Title: Senior Marketing Specialist & Marketing Specialist Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC207552
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Duties for this role include but not limited to planning, developing, implementing and evaluating effective marketing efforts including strategy development, use of determined content, creative execution, research, writing, editing and validation.
An opportunity to be part of Product Development at FedEx!
This Marketing team works with FedEx leadership, IT, Operations and global teams to manage all aspects of the product development life- cycle from strategy to execution. As part of the team you will be involved in the highest priority strategic initiatives critical to meeting our long -term growth goals. You will connect business ideas with the team members to deliver the value by collaborating with teams that span all functions of the enterprise. Although this role resides in Marketing, candidates with non-Marketing backgrounds will be considered.
There are multiple positions available in the following areas:
- Portfolio Management
- Business Architecture
- Portfolio Process and Governance
- Value Deliver Management and Execution
Desired Experience in any of the following areas:
- Portfolio Management with experience in managing long range product roadmaps, strategic prioritization processes and determining selection criteria.
- Business Architecture with experience in translate business requests into capabilities; breaks down initiatives into core services.
- Portfolio Process and Governance with experience in managing or creating key business processes and facilitating executive forums.
- Project Management, Epic Owner or Release Train Engineer with experience in leading cross functional teams using agile and project management principles.
- Product Management with experience in translating business objectives into product roadmaps and developing features of service.
Desirable Knowledge and skills include:
- Strong business acumen; makes sound decisions based on customer, market and the business.
- Broad understanding of FedEx product & services portfolio.
- Able to synthesize information from a broad range of sources and develop clear recommendations.
- Clear communication of complex ideas and ability to build consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Agile software development and a working knowledge of the SAFe roles, processes and concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in marketing, computer science, finance or related business discipline.
- Directly related experience in marketing, sales administration, or advertising.
- Directly related experience in market research, pricing, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Good basic quantitative and analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong human relations and communication skills.
- Customer focused orientation.
These positions will be domiciled in Memphis, TN.
Relocation assistance is available for these positions.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.