Job Title: Data Analyst (All Levels)
Job Requisition Number: RC210332
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Duties for this role include but are not limited to: design and implement processes and solutions associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis to support informed business decisions. Gain insight into key business and deliverables by examining structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate sources. Effectively use current and emerging technologies to evaluate trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via the information available for analysis. Learning to use data, statistical and quantitative analysis, to drive decision making
Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, engineering, operations research, economics or Finance. Demonstrated knowledge gained through course work or work experience in measurement and analysis, quantitative business problem solving, operations analysis, marketing analysis, simulation development and/or predictive analytics. Proficient in analytics software and applications. Good Interpersonal skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
Additional skills considered a PLUS:
• Experience writing complex, high performance queries and experience with distributed querying like SQL
• Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Teradata)
• Proven experience successfully manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large and disconnected data sets
• Work directly with application developers to develop scalable implementation of statistical and machine learning models
• Experience with automation and configuration management
• System monitoring, alerting, and dashboarding experience (Power BI, Spotfire)
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position please upload your current resume and complete online questionnaire.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
This position will be domiciled in Memphis, TN.
Relocation assistance may or may not available based upon business needs.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.