Job Title: Senior Engineer - Voice Technology
Job Requisition Number: RC169279
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under limited supervision, performs one or more of the following activities: configuration management, system administration, security administration, network administration, development system implementation, production system implementation. Responds to issues related to environment, hardware, system, and/or software and implements resolution across technology areas. Supports multiple systems simultaneously, and provides leadership for large project efforts. Provide support or lead activities related to change management, outage management and/or project management.
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- Cisco Voice Technologies:
- Cisco IVR (Intelligent Voice Response) design, implementation and administration
- ICM (Intelligent Contact Management) Scripting
- Experienced in using speech technologies like VXML (Voice Xtended Markup Language) to develop speech systems
- Proficiency in analysis of speech systems requirements to transform them to a VUI (Voice User Interface) design
- Call Center experience and understand overall Call Center concepts
- Experience having deployed, supported and troubleshot CVP (Cisco Voice Portal) Call Studio Applications on the VXML Server
- Experience in providing production support and provide critical and normal patches for technical and business related bugs
- In-depth understanding of Nuance recognizer/vocalizer (non-Cisco) installation configuration, management and troubleshooting
Relocation assistance is available for this position based on business decision.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field. Engineering license, when required by state law. Five (5) years work experience in engineering or information technology environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CDT) on July 31st, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.