Job Title: Engineer, Customer Service Engineering
Job Requisition Number: RC208588
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Assists in planning center level reviews, to include analysis of operating performance against established targets. Assist in developing productivity target revisions resulting from changes in product, services or technology advances.
Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering or related engineering discipline. Two (2) years professional experience in engineering, planning or standards development for operations. Strong analytical, computer and communications skills. Travel required.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
- Advanced knowledge of designing and implementing processes, and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
This position will be domiciled in Memphis, Tennessee.
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position please upload your current resume and complete online questionnaire by close of business day on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.